If you are an aspiring Howza student and wish to get your foot in the door, then you’ve come to the right place. With the help of Allah, the SOQ volunteers will share their own experience with all those wishing to take those first bold steps towards the divine knowledge of the Prophet (S), Quran and Ahlulbayt (A).
What we can do for you:
- Firstly, we can answer your questions regarding how a typical student-life looks like in Qom.
- Senior Howza students who have gone through the process themselves can connect with you and walk you through a typical Howza admission process.
- We can be by your side: Qom is the City of the Ahlulbayt (A), and no student should feel that they walk their path alone. SOQ volunteers who have walked in those same shoes can accompany you to the various offices to get all the nitty-gritty paperwork done.
- All our services are free of cost and for the pleasure of Allah.
- Q&A: At this point, it’s only natural to be bursting with questions. So ask away, and let our practiced academics answer your many queries.